AOM8208 - ARGO
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Operation Microscope
AOM 8208-OPERATION MICROSCOPES AOM8208
- 1/2" or 1/4" CCD camera
- CCD adaptor
- Beam Splitter and relevant cables
- straight binocular tube
- universal structure( for ENT)
- five objectives: f175mm, f250mm, f300mm, f350mm, f400mm(12.5X eyepiece), 10X eyepiece.
- Desktop parts (holding bracket, column)
- portable package (including three canvas bags and a buggy) at customer´s option.
- Magnification adjustable to best suit for different operation
- The coaxial illumination to offer the best image of either anterior chamber or posterior chamber
- Foot control for automatic focus, and the maximum focusing range is 30mm
- Built-in spare bulb makes the bulb change more quickly
- The microscope is portable and the height can be flexible adjusted. The total weight is only 33kg.
- Focus of objective lens: F200(175, 250, 300, 350, 400)mm
- Magnification of eyepiece: 12.5X/18B
- Visual angle of eyepiece: 45º, 90º (f200)
- Magnification (f200): 5.3X, 8X, 12X (f200)
- Diameter of visual field(f200): 38, 25, 17(mm)
- Illumination: 6º+0º coaxial illumination
- Light source: 12V/100W halogen lamp
- Illumination control: continuously adjustable
- Lux on objective plane. 30,000Lx; range and speed of focusing: 30mm, 2mm/s
- Ophthalmology operation microscope objective focus:200mm
- oblique binocular scope
- 60+00 coaxial illumination ensuring the best red spectrum reflection
- Optional table/hanging fixation
- hand/foot control
- standardized column and arm
- XYZ control system.