The projector is a precision optical instrument for accurate refraction. It provides 30 different charts and 35 masks, with programmable remote control, duochrome test charts to check single and binocular vision, and polarized test charts to check binoclular vision and ocular muscle imbalance.
- Projection distance:1.5m ~ 6m
- Projection magnification:30 x (at 5m)
- projection size:330mm(W) x270mm(H) (at 5m)
- Chart:30 different pattern.
- Speed of chart conversion:1 chart per 0.03s Mask:1 open, 5 horizontal lines,8 vertical lines, 21 single letters, 1 red/green speed of mask conversion:1 mask per 0.03s.
- Program:2 sets programs, each program contains up to 30 steps.
- Light source:12V,50W, halogen lamp auto-off function: after 10 minutes idle time
- Power source:AC 220V ,50Hz or 110V, 60Hz.
- Power consumption:80W.
- Dimensions:300mm(L) x 230mm(W) x 240mm(H).
- Net weight:6Kg.
- remote control
- polarized metal screen
- halogen lamp
- polarized glasses
- Optional accessories: floor stand, wall stand.